A blog about finding and keeping my 1973 Mustang Grande (V8 - 351C 2V). Produced on July 6, 1973. Sold in Florida, USA.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The inspection

My car was due for bi-annual inspection to see if it was still roadworthy. After a 30 minute drive, the garage I had an appointment with had some equipment malfunctioning so they couldn't do the inspection and they pointed me to another garage I did not know... It was in a bit of an obscure place but they were quick and it passed without problems. Good to go for another 2 years, yay!

The best thing about today was the fact that I had to stop the engine, let it sit for a while and restart while it was still warm/hot. This used to be troublesome but the engine fired right up every single time. So I guess the ignition improvements I did a year ago really worked out well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment