A blog about finding and keeping my 1973 Mustang Grande (V8 - 351C 2V). Produced on July 6, 1973. Sold in Florida, USA.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

The white Grande, part 2

So today I went back for a second look and a test drive. I also had the cash in my pocket but I didn't say that ;-)

So we opened the door...

Voila.

We drove it out for a second round of inspections. It's a beautiful car.

Then we went for the drive. All went well. No funny sounds, it started well and runs good on both fuel and LPG. The hood was warm and their cat liked that a lot. Now I have kitty paws on the hood ;-)

After thinking it all over for a bit I decided to make it mine and I bought it! I now officially own my first car and it's a '73 Mustang Grande and I'm mighty pleased with it!

I drove it back to a friend's garage where it can stay for now.


Bye for now little pony, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment