A blog about finding and keeping my 1973 Mustang Grande (V8 - 351C 2V). Produced on July 6, 1973. Sold in Florida, USA.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Confirmation from Kevin Marti

A few days ago I sent Kevin Marti, whom got me my Marti report earlier, an email asking for confirmation about my car being build on the very last day the Mustang series 1 was manufactured.

This was my email:

Hello,

I have recently purchased a report for my Mustang with VIN 3F04H262848 and I'm pleased with it, thanks!. There is one thing I'd like to ask though: It states a built date of July 6, 1973 and I was told that that was the very last day that the Mustang series I was produced. I was wondering of you could confirm this?

Thanks and have a great day!
Vincent Koopman


This is Kevin's reply:

Mr. Koopman,
It was the last day Grande's were built. There were a few other models of Mustangs built a few days later.

Thank you,
Kevin Marti 
Marti Auto Works

No comments:

Post a Comment