A blog about finding and keeping my 1973 Mustang Grande (V8 - 351C 2V). Produced on July 6, 1973. Sold in Florida, USA.

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Marti report!

There is a garage in the USA run by a guy called Kevin Marti with access to the Ford database. For $40 he looks up details about your car and creates a PDF with those details that you then get emailed.

This report shows production dates but also the exact car specs as it came out of the factory. Engine codes, colours and installed options.

Now, at first glance there doesn't seem to be much special about this car. Also we can see that it was not white originally. Suits my fine because this looks better than bronze anyway I think... However, the production date is July 6, 1973. And this is believed to be the very last day ever that the Mustang series I (1964-1973) was produced. So my car could be the last Grande that ever came off the production line!

No comments:

Post a Comment